Some of you may already be familiar with Biscoff. They make a delicious cookie but have taken it a step further to create Biscoff Spread. It’s basically crushed up Biscoff cookie deliciousness put into a jar! I made a pie with it, of course. And no, it’s not really a banana crust per se but I did use them in place of a regular crust. How would you eat?
RECIPE: Biscoff Pie with Banana Crust
- I jar of Biscoff Spread (I used crunchy)
- 1 tub of whipped topping (I used Light)
- 1-2 bananas
- Mix Biscoff spread and tub of whipped topping together.
- In your pie pan, cut up slices of banana to layer bottom with.
- Pour Biscoff mixture on top and freeze.
Disclosure: I am an official Walmart Mom. Follow me and my fellow Walmart Moms as we share our experiences and ideas! Walmart has provided me with compensation and gift card in return for my time & efforts to create this post. My participation in this program is voluntary and my opinions are my own, always have been, always will be.