If you’re looking for a delicious sweet treat to serve up for Christmas, give these Dulce de Leche & Coconut Peanut Clusters a try y’all.
Dulce de Leche & Coconut Peanut Clusters
By December 16, 2013Published:
If you're looking for a delicious sweet treat to serve up for Christmas, give these Dulce de Leche & Coconut Peanut Clusters a try …
- 9 ounces salted peanuts
- 12 ounce bag of white chocolate baking chips
- 1/2 cup dulce de Leche
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- Prepare your work space with wax paper. Pour half the white chocolate baking chips into a bowl and microwave for 20 second intervals till completely melted.
- Spoon a teaspoon of chocolate onto the wax paper, letting it spread out to a thin disc about an inch in diameter. Make 12 chocolate discs in total.
- Before chocolate has the chance to cool completely, drop peanuts onto chocolate. Add enough peanuts that the chocolate disc is covered. Allow chocolate and peanuts to harden.
- While you are waiting for the chocolate to harden, warm up the dulce de Leche in the microwave for ten seconds. Use a knife to spread a dollop of dulce over the tops of the peanuts, covering them entirely.
- Press shaved coconut into the dulce de Leche, adding as much as you prefer. Pour a teaspoon of white chocolate over the entire combination to create your clusters. Repeat till all twelve have been completed and then allow them to completely harden and cool.
- Peel clusters away from wax paper and repeat to make another twelve clusters.
Copyright © A Cowboy's Wife