A while back Walmart flew me to Bentonville (their headquarters) to create some easy meal solutions. They filmed a few of us Walmart Moms buying ingredients and making our recipes and today, I have both the recipe and video for you; Grilled Flank Steak with Lime.
Warning: I’m terrible on video. I need a new hairstyle clearly and should remind myself to smile a bit reckon? Anyways, hope you enjoy!
Recipe: Grilled Flank Steak with Lime
BY: Recipe by Lori Falcon
- 3lb Flank Steak
- 2 Limes
- 1-1 1/2 tbs of Cayenne Pepper
- Pico de gallo
- Great Value Shredded Cheese
- Squeeze juice of 2 limes on steak; marinate 5-15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Cayenne Pepper and salt & pepper if desired.
- Grill on medium hot coals for 5-6 minutes on each side or to desired doneness.
- Let rest for 5-10 minute; cut on a bias into slices.
We like to eat our with shredded cheese and tortillas with a little pico de gallo. Sort of like a burrito bar!