Another round of Meal Solutions! This week’s ingredient list was very budget friendly and tasted delicious! I have to admit, I have rarely used Fettuccine so I was excited to for this week. If you are needing a fast meal, holy cow is this fast y’all!!! All it takes is boiling the pasta and the meal is pretty much done. I used everything below except the garlic bread because I couldn’t find it. I also didn’t use the cookie mix as we already had some dessert from a birthday.
This week’s meal solutions food products are:
- GV Alfredo Pasta Sauce 16oz
- GV Fettuccine 160z
- GV Chunky Breast of Chicken 12.5oz
- GV Grated Parmesan 80z
- Sara Lee SD Garlic Bread 10oz
- GV Diced Tomatoes 14.5oz
- BC Chocolate chip Cookie 17.5oz
Recipe: Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
- 8 oz Fettuccine dry pasta noodles
- 1 jar alfredo pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 1/2 cup canned chicken breast, drained
- Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to directions on package
- In a medium pot combine alfredo sauce, drained tomatoes and drained chicken breast. Heat for 5-7 minutes (or until hot), stirring occasionally to prevent burning.
- Drain pasta and combine with sauce mixture.
- Sprinkle with Parmasean cheese and serve
Doesn’t this look yummy? My boys loved it and it’s a great filler with those noodles! Enjoy!
Disclosure: Compensation has been provided by Walmart for my time and efforts to create this post. All opinions are my own, always have been, always will be. Check out more meal solutions from my fellow Walmart Moms and from the Walmart website.