Oh man you guys, this Santa Fe Soup is the easiest thing to make EVER! Such simple ingredients that are yummy to the tummy. I’d love to hear what you guys would do with the following ingredients from this week’s meal solution:
- Great Value Chicken Breast 12.5oz $1.96
- Great Value Chunky Mild Salsa 24oz $1.99
- Great Value Aseptic Chicken Broth 32oz $1.27
- Del Monte Whole Kernel Corn 15.25oz $.82
- Santitas White Corn 13.0oz $1.98
- BC Chocolate Chip Cookie 17.5oz $1.72
I used the chicken breast, salsa, chicken broth, and corn to make Santa Fe Soup.
Santa Fe Soup
- Great Value Chicken Breast 12.5oz (I used two cans because I have big teenagers who could eat the whole house)
- Great Value Chunky Mild Salsa 24oz
- Great Value Aseptic Chicken Broth 32oz
- Del Monte Whole Kernel Corn 15.25oz
Put all the ingredients in a pot and boil for about 10 minutes. That’s it! If you want to call it tortillas soup, take the Santitas chips, break them up and add them to the soup.
That’s my meal solution. What would YOURS be?
Disclosure: Compensation has been provided by Walmart for my time and efforts to create this post. All opinions are my own, always have been, always will be. Check out more meal solutions from my fellow Walmart Moms and from the Walmart website.