Meal Solutions time! These week, we had Minestrone soup and it was delicious! This is very easy to prepare and takes under 30 minutes! There are still some cool days left before the hot summer gets here so get you some warm soup while you can!
This weeks Meal Solution food items from Walmart are:
- GV Chicken Broth 14.5oz
- GV Diced Tomatoes 14.5oz
- GV DK Red Kidney Beanss 15.5
- GV Elbow Macaroni 16oz
- Kraft Zesty Italian 16
- GV Grated Parmesan 80z
- 2 cans (14.5 oz. each) chicken broth
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups Frozen Italian-style vegetable blend
- 1/2 cup Elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1/4 cup Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- I also lots of peas but it’s optional
MIX all ingredients except cheese in large saucepan.
BRING to a boil on medium-high heat. Reduce to medium; simmer 6 to 8 min. or until macaroni is tender.
SPRINKLE each serving with cheese.
What would your meal solution be with the above ingredients?
Disclosure: Compensation has been provided by Walmart for my time and efforts to create this post. All opinions are my own, always have been, always will be. Check out more meal solutions from my fellow Walmart Moms and from the Walmart website.