Have you seen the new Jimmy Dean Hearty Sausage Crumbles? You know what it would be perfect in? CHEESE DIP! And perfect for football!!
If you have your own original recipe idea using the Jimmy Dean Hearty Sausage Crumbles, then you might just win yourself a trip to New York City to see a live taping of Rachael Ray. The winner will receive airfare and accommodations for two, as will one of the bloggers who are hosting this contest (there are 10 of us!!). How? Because the blogger who brought in the winning recipe, will also win the same prize!!
I can think of a million ways to use this so I cannot wait to see who comes up with what!!! Jimmy Dean Hearty Sausage Crumbles are fully cooked and low carb! A great alternative to say…donuts? hehe
HOW TO ENTER:
- You are to submit TWO recipes using the Jimmy Dean Hearty Sausage Crumbles. One MUST be a breakfast recipe and the other recipe can be whatever you come up with!
- Email your two recipes to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your contact information AND–>please mention that you saw this contest on My Wooden Spoon (it might help me win a trip to NYC too!!).
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND WHEN SUBMITTING
- Appeal: Does it sound good? Will it make readers want to try the recipe?
- Originality: Is the recipe itself new and/or creative? Does the recipe stand out?
- Use of Crumbles: Is it an appropriate use of the product? Do they use the sausage well or in an innovative way in the recipe?
- Simplicity and Ease: Is the recipe easy to follow? Is the prep time reasonable? Ease of prep. Are the ingredients easy to find? Is the ingredient list reasonable?
- Clarity and accuracy: Accuracy of the recipe. Clarity in the ingredient list (i.e. if onions are listed, state whether they are red, yellow, pearl, green, white that are called for in the recipe); clarity in the production steps (i.e. if something is cut, approximately
- what size: roughly chopped, minced, small dice, etc.); Steps written and/or numbered in a logical sequence.
Entry is open from 10/25 – 11/26 and judging by Sara Lee chefs and the winner will be notified by 12/3/10
I’d love to hear your ideas and thoughts about the Jimmy Dean Crumbles but remember, official entries must be emailed to count. Good luck y’all!! I can’t wait to see the winning recipe!
Jimmy Dean on Facebook where by the way, if you “Like” them, you can get a coupon for $1 off any Jimmy Dean Product!!! AWESOME!